Thursday, March 21, 2013

Shakespearean Sonnet


My hat where have you gone for days I've longed
Its almost spring I need you for the sun
Could it have been my cat who has took you
She seems to cling to all of my belongings
While sleeping in the night she drags off clothes 
Including my cap where has it gone, away
When the light comes I shall look everywhere
Ive trapped the cat, while I look for the cap
She knows I'm suspecting her for the miss
She has been taking a nap in her trap
My worries are growing I'm loosing hope
I stand on the porch and stare at a shrub
Finally there it is what fun that was
Where has my belt gone let the search begin

1 comment:

  1. Your line lengths are mostly correct, though some are too long, but you don't follow the rhyme scheme at all. See me if you are confused.

    ReplyDelete